
So, here is a picture of my belly for all those who have been wondering. This was taken the Sunday before Christmas, on the 23rd, so its a little bit old, but I don't think I have grown too much bigger in the past couple of weeks.
Sawyer the Super Sledder!!

Sawyer thinks that sledding is soo much fun. Michael and Matt brought him for rides just in our backyard, and he was thrilled. And then we introduced him to the Mountain!

Getting ready for a ride down the mountain. We went to a great sledding hill up Big Cottonwood canyon, and Sawyer loved it! As soon as they got to the bottom of the hill, he would be asking to go down again! Michael sure got his exercise that day!

If Michael was too conservative and didn't go fast enough for Sawyer, he let him know that he wanted to go 'fast!'

So here are Michael and Sawyer catching some air....okay, this is actually Sterling and Crystal, but I am not sure Sawyer would have minded going this fast. :)
4 comments:
That's so cute that he loves sledding so much. I'm glad you put up a pregnant picture. I was wondering what you looked like now. You look so pretty!
Kendra!!! That's just how I remember you. It seems you left so soon after our babies were born. Sawyer is so big and beautiful! It is so fun to see your blog. Hope you are well. Take care.
P.S. I found your blog through your sister's. She and my sister Melissa Miller know each other.
Hi Kendra,
I found your blog through Elizabeth! I have been wondering about you. Hazel, Abby and I still reminisce about you and the wonderful things we did. I'm so happy to know that you are expecting. Matt and I now live in Ohio for his residency program. I have a blogspot.
www.mainordfamily.blogspot.com I try to post weekly. I'm glad we can keep in touch. You look wonderful as ever and Sawyer is just a doll. Let me know about the new baby!
love,
Lisa Mainord
Kenra,
This is just a NJ reunion now, isn't it? I found your blog through Lisa & Liza. Our blog is www.jensonjournal.blogspot.com You look as gorgeous as ever. When are you due...is it a boy?
Post a Comment