Friday, December 21, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


Here is a picture of a snowman that Sawyer and I made a couple of weeks ago. I forgot to bring our camera out with us while we were playing, and after, I was so tired that I didn't want to bring Sawyer back out to get a picture of him with snowman, so this was taken from our balcony. It sure is hard to have enough energy sometimes to keep up with Sawyer, while being so pregnant!


It snowed last night, so Sawyer and I went out to play this morning. He thinks it is so funny to slide down the slide, and land in the snow. The slides are much faster when they are cold, and he just shoots off the end! Sawyer absolutely loves the snow. The cold doesn't seem to affect him, while I am shivering the whole time. His favorite things are snowballs, snowmen, and making new 'snow tracks'! That is what he and Michael call it when they walk in the snow. He gets a kick out of seeing his footprints behind him.


Here is a picture of our tree. Katrina said I should put up a picture, so here it is! This is our first year that we have had a real Christmas tree. It is so fun, and smells so good. I think we have started a new tradition. It really makes it feel like Christmas....and I had fun decorating it too!

1 comment:

kira said...

I love the story about "snow tracks." Your tree looks super pretty. I bet being pregnant and taking care of a toddler at the same time is very tiring!