Well, the boys and I are on a business trip with Michael. We decided to come along for the ride. It was kind of crazy driving in the car with Max, but, he really did do well for most of it. And it is so worth it to have fun together-new memories for the boys, new places to visit, playing with cousins, and not missing Daddy! Here are some pics, a few from home, and then from visiting Katrina and Steve in NC, who were so kind to let us overwhelm their home, on our way to SC. And I love it, because it is like a little vacation for me-being in a hotel means I don't have to worry about cooking, cleaning, paperwork, or paying bills...so I actually make posts on our blog! :)

Doesn't Max look so grown up? All of a sudden he seems like such a little boy, no longer a baby! He loves his little fire truck, and I think he really loves that he can drive it all by himself.
Doesn't Max look so grown up? All of a sudden he seems like such a little boy, no longer a baby! He loves his little fire truck, and I think he really loves that he can drive it all by himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment