We decided to check out Swan Lake today. It is a local place that has all 8 known species of swans, lots of other birds, beautiful paths and gardens, and other fun stuff! It was really pretty-I would love to see it in the spring and summer. They specialize in their iris gardens, they are supposed to be amazing. Sawyer loved feeding the geese and swans, and wanted to make sure that none of them were hungry! I loved all of the hanging spanish moss, camellia trees (I think that is what they were), magnolia trees, the daffodils coming up, and just the different landscape than I am used to. It felt very 'southern' to me.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
We decided to check out Swan Lake today. It is a local place that has all 8 known species of swans, lots of other birds, beautiful paths and gardens, and other fun stuff! It was really pretty-I would love to see it in the spring and summer. They specialize in their iris gardens, they are supposed to be amazing. Sawyer loved feeding the geese and swans, and wanted to make sure that none of them were hungry! I loved all of the hanging spanish moss, camellia trees (I think that is what they were), magnolia trees, the daffodils coming up, and just the different landscape than I am used to. It felt very 'southern' to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment