Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Well, I know that I am terrible about posting anything on our blog, so when I finally get around to it, you get lots of pictures all at once! Here are lots of Max and Sawyer, in random order.


Max and Michael when Max is only about 2 weeks old. We were impressed at how well he held his head up!


All ready for church! Sawyer has to pick out his own tie these days, which means he pretty much wears his soccer ball tie every Sunday :)


Sawyer giving Max a welcome home kiss when we brought him home from the hospital.


At the hospital.


Awww, my two beautiful boys! This is from this Sunday. Look how much Max has grown! Sawyer loves Max, and is really a wonderful older brother. He likes to give Max kisses, and hugs, and when Sawyer wakes up from his nap, or in the morning, the first thing he usually wants to do is go and "see Max!"


Sawyer, Megan, and Colin having a big group hug at Kims



Sawyer on the airplane, listening to some good music!


Sawyer's new Mater! Sawyer loves the movie cars, and has some Cars cars, (if that makes sense), but we couldn't find an old Mater in any store, and he loves Mater, so we found one online for our house hunting trip, and it did the trick! We gave it to Sawyer on the airplane and he just loved it.

3 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

YEAH! Thanks for putting up pictures. I love them and those boys are so cute. Max is so big! I was just thinking about putting a comment on your blog asking if you had had your baby yet:) haha

liza said...

Congratulations Kendra and Michael. Little Max is so beautiful and sweet Sawyer is so mature! It's so fun to see your little family.

kira said...

I loved seeing some new pictures on your blog! Max looks so cute in the picture of him and Sawyer.