
Here we are at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon last week. I have been wanting to go for a very long time, so we decided to make our way their before they closed for winter in a week or two. It was really chilly there, but an amazing view. Its very impressive. As you can see though, even national parks aren't immune from smog.... The Grand Canyon gets California and Mexicos hazy smog.

We weren't taking any chances with Sawyer, and wouldn't let him out of the backpack, even though he didn't think that was a good deal at all.
It's a Pumpkin Patch!

Oooh, I want this one!

Look what I found!

Sawyer, Matt, and Rebecca. It was Matt and Rebeccas great idea to go to the pumpkin patch, and we had such a fun time. Sawyer just wanted to kick all the pumpkins, and he kept saying 'shoot' the pumpkin, as in make a basketball shot with it. I guess they are round and orange like basketballs! Sawyer is really starting to talk a lot, he says lots of words now. The pumpkin patch also had apple trees, and their homemade apple cider, which was so delicious.

This picture is out of order. Sawyer painted his very own little pumpkin, and he was so proud of it!

This little gourd was just Sawyers size.
1 comment:
These pictures are so adorable. I didn't know you were going to the Grand Canyon! I need to visit you sometime...or you need to visit me!
Post a Comment