Friday, June 22, 2007

We are loving being in Utah again. We went up the canyon last weekend, and Sawyer loved throwing rocks in the stream. He could have stayed for hours. We are looking forward to lots of hiking with him.


Oh, I'm playin in the rain....

Here is a picture of Sawyer from before our move. I just thought it was so cute, I had to put it up. I think this was one of the first times I had really let Sawyer play in the rain, and get soaking wet, and he thought I was the nicest Mom ever!


Here is Sawyer from this week with his new haircut. Its not the best picture to see the haircut but we think it made him look lots older! He is holding his favorite pair of shoes, because he can put them on and off by himself, and wearing his Daddy's basketball shoes. I love watching him walk around in our shoes. I probably should take some pictures of when he wears my heels, it will be good fun to show when he is a teenager!


No comments: