Sawyer is so cute these days. He has had a very amazing milestone recently. He now goes to sleep all by himself, and he rarely if ever cries when I put him in his crib! I never thought this day would come. I read him a story or two, sing a couple songs, put him in his crib, rub his belly, and leave! I never knew bedtime could be so wonderful! Sawyer also loves to give kisses. When I am singing to him before bed sometimes, he will reach up and pull my head down to give me a couple of sweet and slimy kisses on my cheek, or his new favorite place to kiss me, my nose!
Another cute story: Yesterday I got the idea that Sawyer could play ring around the rosie. We played twice, and he loved it. A couple of hours later, I asked him if he wanted to play ring around the rosie with me, and he immediately took both of my hands in his, and proceeded to turn in a circle and make singing noises! He understands and remembers so much more than I expect.
Here is Sawyer going in for a good basket. There is a little basketball hoop by the small playground at our apartments. Sawyer was very interested in the slide and playground for about 20 minutes, until he realized that there was a basketball hoop nearby. Now its useless to even try and play on the playground, Sawyer only wants to play basketball. We all went on a walk yesterday afternoon, and Sawyer loved it. He was mostly interested in the fact that almost every house we passed had a basketball hoop, and he pointed every one of them out to us!
Sawyer is by far the cutest little cowboy I have ever seen! All he needs now is a hat!

My mom and dad were here visiting us last week, and Sawyer loved all the attention. He especially loved reading stories with them, and being swung while on walks to the playground!
No comments:
Post a Comment