Friday, March 09, 2007

Here is Sawyer looking all cute and smiling before church on Sunday. Now you might wonder why he is holding out his hands. That is because I was trying to bribe him with mini M&M's so that he would sit on the couch and smile for us. The things we do trying to get a cute picture of our child!

I like to call this picture...'My bashful Picasso'. Sawyer has loved to color for awhile now, but it was only this week that he realized that with a crayon in hand, he was no longer limited to that small little piece of paper that Mom gave him. The whole world was open for him to test his creativity on. To the floor, the cupboards, and beyond!


A classic morning hairdo.

Here is Sawyer showing off some of his cool moves. We laugh that he is doing Pilates. He contorts his body in funny little poses, and we cheer for him, and he loves it. It is very hard to get a good picture of though.



And Sawyer is king of the mountain! Or at least of the chair. I was completely mentally unprepared for Sawyer learning to climb on chairs, and tables, and everything else, but he has, and he loves it!

1 comment:

jonandkira said...

I think it looks like Sawyer is break dancing in one of those pictures. He is so cute!! I can't wait until you guys are living around here!