Well, Max has been moving all around for about a week now, but I haven't gotten a good video of it yet. In this video, he was just too interested in the camera to want to move. Another day he did move for the camera, but we were having a massive thunder storm, and it is too dark to really see anything in the video, but I will try to get another one soon. He moves really well, pulling with his arms, and pushing with his toes. Nothing is safe anymore! Like most babies, he has an innate desire for electrical cords, and lovely things like toilets and toilet bowl scrubbers....so I stay busy redirecting him.
I thought this video was still cute, because it shows Max interacting a bit, and his cute smiles.
I thought this video was still cute, because it shows Max interacting a bit, and his cute smiles.
No comments:
Post a Comment