Well, I have posted a bunch of pictures now to give a little update on Max and Sawyer. Things have gone well with our move here to Pennsylvania, and we are starting to feel more settled in. Max has been growing like crazy, and has had a couple of big milestones recently. Last week on June 18, he started rolling over! Now anytime I lay him down on his back he just flips to his stomach! I think that 3 months is a little early to have to start fighting the diaper changes! :) Oh well... And today, Max started rolling from his stomach to his back! So now, he is less safe then ever! He is a fun little guy, very smiley, and really starting to enjoy playing with toys. He also loves to look in the mirror and talk to himself. It is fun to watch him grow!
Sawyer is becoming even more independent, if that is possible! His newest thing is to tell us very seriously, in the middle of bedtime, or throughout the day, "I'll be right back" and run of to do something, or anything, and return looking very proud of himself.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment