Thursday, February 23, 2006

Visiting in Maine....
Michael had to go to Nebraska for a week for work, so Sawyer and I thought that we would have much more fun if we were visiting some family, so we all drove up to Maine, and Michael left from the Portland airport. We had a great time visiting our family and relatives, and Sawyer loved all of the extra attention that he got from his grandparents and aunts!




We went to see KateLyn and KayAnna at their KVAC meet. This is KayAnna skiing. Both girls did great, and I was very impressed at how good their technique was!












Sawyers first ski meet! I'm not sure that he is going to remember any of it, but we still wanted to take a picture to remember it!









Visiting Sawyer's great grandma Beeckel.
















Grandpa Beeckel and Sawyer having a nice little talk.








Here is Sawyer and his great Uncle Tom. Unfortuantely, I messed up on most of the pictures that I took of Sawyer and all of his Beeckel relatives, so this is the only one that I am posting from that evening, but Sawyer had fun meeting everyone!

No comments: